Monica Cruz, don’t you say one word to me

At first glance, you might have thought the following pictures to be those of Penelope Cruz, the beautiful Spanish actress. Lord knows I did. But it’s actually her youngest sister, Monica; which is kind of amazing in terms of how uncannily fortuitous that is, because I just recently saw the movie Blow with Johnny Depp and Penelope, and well… Penelope’s cacophonous screams of hatred during a particularly intense scene have forever scarred me, and in some bizarre Pavlovian response, cause my ears to bleed in viewing a mere photograph of her. So I’m just going to look at these pictures of Monica, hope I never see her in a film without the mute button on, and just imagine her with the most sonorous, sugary sweet voice that a man could ever fathom. Forever.




]









Popular Posts

Followers