Farm Field Fun with Hillary Fisher

Well, I guess now we really know what contributed to the downfall of what we consider the idyllic family farmstead. Not advances in industrial agriculture nor movies like Babe birthing a generation of insane animal rights activists releasing adorable pigs into the wild everywhere. No, it’s modern day sirens like Hillary Fisher gallivanting around the ol’ golden wheat fields with their behinds a waggling.










(Click images to enlarge.)
Uh, I know if I worked on this particular farm I wouldn’t get a damn lick of work done. Besides filling myriad buckets to the absolute brim with… well, you can infer what I’m talking about here. Although it would be an interesting science project to determine the effects of my semen as fertilizer. But that’s a musing for another day, idn’t it loyal divyyers?

Popular Posts

Followers